Easter 2020 – Online Holiday Workshops
At Spark4Kids, we teach kids the basics of programming using computer games – encouraging them to experiment, make mistakes, learn from these experiences, and take ownership of the code they write – in their own time, and at their own speed.
We are pleased to announce availability of our online Easter Holiday computer coding workshops.
With the switch to the online format, we can introduce some flexibility in attendance dates/times and so the Easter 2020 computer coding workshops will now run over 8 days/two weeks for all locations, from Monday 6th to Friday 17th April inclusive, excluding Good Friday (10th April) and Easter Monday (13th April), with the following additional options:
- You are now able to book 2 days or split your booking into 4 half-days for the same fee
- Similarly, you can book 4 days or split attendance over 8 half-days for the same fee
- If you have one home computer but two (or more) children, we are able to accommodate round-robin sharing, with attendees being provided separate online classroom accounts and taking turns in attending – please get in touch with us (see below) for more information
We accept childcare vouchers from multiple voucher providers, as well as payment by instalments (if you book early). Simply choose your preferred method of payment during the check-out process and follow the instructions.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email or call (see below for contact details). You can click on the individual course links below to book or to find out more about each course.
Note: When booking, you may find some courses are out-of-stock – please get in touch with us (contact details are at the bottom of this page) and we will re-allocate seats from another workshop for you.
Online Courses for ages 5-7
We are transitioning our in-person LittleKids classes into an online format that will remain engaging whilst extending your child’s learning, however we estimate that this transition will take us up to mid-April 2020 to complete. Rest assured that our LittleKids course will be running in the upcoming Summer 2020 Term in the online format. We are also planning some fun online coding events for the 5-7 age group – stay tuned!
Online Courses for ages 8-12
Computer coding workshops for ages 8-12 years – each of these courses is available for 2 or 4 days, 4 mornings or 4 afternoons, 8 mornings or 8 afternoons:
- Online Games Coding 4 Kids (ages 8-12)
- Online Typing 4 Kids (ages 8-12)
- Online HTML 4 Kids (ages 8-12)
- Online MicroBit 4 Kids (ages 9-12)
- Online Minecraft Modding 4 Kids – coming in May 2020
- Online Roblox Coding 4 Kids – coming in May 2020
Online Courses for ages 11-16
Computer coding workshops for ages 11-16 years – each of these courses is available for 2 or 4 days, 4 mornings or 4 afternoons, 8 mornings or 8 afternoons:
- Online Unity 4 Kids (ages 11-12)
- Online Games Design 4 Kids (ages 11-16)
- Online Python 4 Kids (ages 11-16)
- Online MicroPython 4 Kids (ages 11-16)
Online Courses for teens aged 13-16
Computer coding workshops for teenagers, ages 13-16 years each of these courses is available for 2 or 4 days, 4 mornings or 4 afternoons, 8 mornings or 8 afternoons:
To find out more or to book an online workshop, please click on the individual links above.
We look forward to welcoming you to Spark4Kids’ new format online computer coding workshops!