Easter 2020 Holiday Workshops
At Spark4Kids, we teach kids the basics of programming using computer games – encouraging them to experiment, make mistakes, learn from these experiences, and take ownership of the code they write – in their own time, and at their own speed.
This Easter holiday, Spark4Kids are running computer coding, games design, development and creative coding workshops for children aged 5-7, and 8-12, and 13+ years.
The workshops will run during the following dates:
- Dulwich, South-East London: Monday 6th to Thursday 9th April (2-days or 4-days)
- Guildford, Surrey: Tuesday 14th to Friday 17th April (2-days or 4-days)
- Friday 10th April and Monday 13th April are Good Friday and Easter Monday respectively;
- We accept childcare vouchers from multiple voucher providers, as well as payment by instalments (if you book early). Simply choose your preferred method of payment during the check-out process and follow the instructions.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email or call (see below for contact details). You can click on the individual course links below to book or to find out more about each course.
Courses for ages 5-7
Computer coding workshop for 5-7 year olds:
- Tech 4 Little Kids (ages 5-7), 2 or 4 mornings
Courses for ages 8-12
Computer coding workshops for ages 8-12 years:
- Games Coding 4 Kids (ages 8-12), 2 or 4 days
- HTML Intro 4 Kids (ages 8-12), 2 or 4 days
- Roblox Coding 4 Kids (ages 9-12), 2 or 4 days
- Minecraft Modding 4 Kids (ages 9-12), 2 or 4 days
- MicroBit 4 Kids (ages 9-12), 2 or 4 days
Courses for ages 11-16
Computer coding workshops for ages 11-16 years:
- Unity Intro 4 Kids (ages 11-12), 2 or 4 days
- MicroPython 4 Kids (ages 11-16), 2 or 4 days
- Python 4 Kids (ages 11-16), 2 or 4 days
Courses for teens aged 13-16
Computer coding workshops for teenagers, ages 13-16 years:
- Virtual Reality 4 Teens (ages 13-16), 2 or 4 days
- HTML/CSS 4 Teens (ages 13-16), 2 or 4 days
- Arduino/C 4 Teens (ages 13-16), 2 or 4 days
- Unity 4 Teens (ages 13-16), 2 or 4 days
To find out more or to book a workshop, please click on the individual links above.
We look forward to welcoming you to Spark4Kids’ computer coding workshops!