Payment by instalments is available on this course if booked at least 2 months prior to the course starting (a deposit is required) – option is available during check-out process.
This course is a blended, tutor-led course incorporating LIVE! webinars, chat and email support, online video, and weekly assignments (with personalised feedback). We appreciate that the workload for attendees at this stage of their education can be overwhelming. The course supports flexible study times enabling participants to fit attendance around their schedule as follows:
- 3x LIVE! closed-group webinars covering foundational concepts, recorded for later playback by participants unable to attend
- Weekly practical course assignments with feedback
- Closed, interactive and informal discussion group
- Attendee/peer-to-peer support, moderated by tutors
- Code surgeries and Q & A sessions with experienced tutors
- All interactions between participants are monitored and moderated
The Spring 2021 Duke of Edinburgh sessions begin on [Thursday 17th September 2020] and runs until [Thursday 10th December 2020] (inclusive). Please make note of the following weekdays, when there will be no sessions:
- Thursday 22nd Oct – Half-term
- Thursday 29th Oct – Half-term
[Monday 7th December] will also mark the beginning of the DofE Assessment & Reporting week.