Summer 2020 – Online Holiday Workshops
At Spark4Kids, we teach kids the basics of programming using computer games – encouraging them to experiment, make mistakes, learn from these experiences, and take ownership of the code they write – in their own time, and at their own speed.
With current guidelines on limiting the spread of Covid-19, Spark4Kids are offering all our computer coding courses online. Our online courses have LIVE! tutors running the sessions, and we offer training on using our online classroom to attendees prior to starting the course, as well as during the course.
All course times shown are London/UK time, as follows:
- Half-Day Morning Workshops: 10am to 1pm
- Half-Day Afternoon Workshops: 2pm to 5pm
- Please convert London/UK time to your local time to check if the times for online classes work for you
- Some workshops are only offered as half-day mornings, whilst others are available for all-day sessions. When booking, the dates/times will be clearly shown.
Do get in touch if you have any questions, using our contact details at the bottom of this page.
We are pleased to announce availability of our online Summer Holiday computer coding workshops.
The Summer 2020 workshops are accessible online and from all locations, and will run from Monday 27th July until Friday 14th August (available as 2 half-days, 3 half-days and 5 half-days), as follows:
- Online-Only: Monday 27th July 2020 – Friday 31st July 2020 (10am to 1pm daily)
- Online-Only: Monday 3rd August 2020 – Friday 7th August 2020 (10am to 1pm daily)
- Online-Only: Monday 10th August 2020 – Friday 14th August 2020 (10am to 1pm daily)
Note that the above times are London/UK times – please convert to your local time to ensure the online classes work for you. If you have one home computer being shared by more than one child, we recommend booking separate days/weeks for each child. If you live locally within Dulwich, London, we may be able to provide you with a loan laptop for an additional child, depending on laptop availability.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email or call (see below for contact details). You can click on the individual course links below to book or to find out more about each course.
Online Courses for ages 8-12
Computer coding workshops for ages 8-12 years – each of these courses is available for 2, 3 or 5 mornings:
- Online Games Coding 4 Kids (ages 8-12)
- Online Typing 4 Kids (ages 8-12)
- Online HTML 4 Kids (ages 8-12)
- Online MicroBit 4 Kids (ages 9-12)
We are pleased to announce availability for our Minecraft ‘modding’ and Roblox coding courses which have been adapted to the online format, also available for 2, 3 or 5 mornings:
Online Courses for ages 11-16
Computer coding workshops for ages 11-16 years – each of these courses is available for 2, 3 or 5 mornings:
- Online Unity 4 Kids (ages 11-12)
- Online Games Design 4 Kids (ages 11-16)
- Online Python 4 Kids (ages 11-16)
- Online MicroPython 4 Kids (ages 11-16)
Online Courses for teens aged 13-16
Computer coding workshops for teenagers, ages 13-16 years each of these courses is available for 2, 3 or 5 mornings:
To find out more or to book an online workshop, please click on the individual links above.
We look forward to welcoming you to our online computer coding workshops!